Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year ~ with New Paris Hotel Deals

It's the last day of 2012 and another year almost over. One could look back over what has happened in the last twelve months, but better, I think, to look ahead with a wish for happiness and health for ourselves and our families, and some little success along the way in whatever shape it comes.

With the new year comes more New Year resolutions. That can leave you in a quandary, because secretly you will admit that you will more than likely break most of them. Some years ago I sorted the problem by resolving not to make anymore New Year resolutions. I can now say that it is the one resolution I have managed to keep.

For everyone then, a wish for a Happy New Year and a Wonderful 2013.

That only leaves me then with the last promotion for 2012 which is for the latest hotel deals in this romantic city.


~ Save with  Paris Best Hotels.net new discounts for Paris weekend breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment